We take every effort to address and solve any problem that may arise to the best interests of both you the customer and us, by polite and effective communication.
Privacy & Safety
If you are unwilling or unable to provide us with any personal information we reasonably require, we may be unable to provide you with the information, goods or services you have requested from us.
We define ‘personal data’ as data that could allow you to be identified by others, including, but not limited to:
• Date of birth
• Country of residence
• Your social media I.D.
• Technical information, such as: IP address, browser and device data, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, server log file data, app usage data and location data
• Company, law firm or school name and address
How we collect Personal Data
We collect personal data from business partners, customers and job applicants in a variety of ways:
• Information provided by you: Information is collected directly from you, either by you providing the information directly to us or inferred from conduct either online or offline. Offline information may be provided by you in the course of telephone calls to us, by mail delivered to our office or in formal business meetings.
• If you browse our sites We may also collect information about your use of our services through your browser to trace activity on our sites.
How do we use Personal Data?
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of providing you with the products and services that you have ordered and for administrative services or other services necessary to perform the contract between you and us.
We may also use personal data:
• For statistical purposes, such as calculating usage levels and helping diagnose server problems.
• To allow you to contact and be contacted by other customers in the log in area of our website.
• To allow you to participate on message boards, blogs and use other services enabling you to post information, opinions and legal English study materials.
• If we have your consent, to analyse and improve our products and services by identifying usage trends, examining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and tailoring our products and services based on your past activities.
• To market our products and services, including special promotions based on your interests, for example through email marketing. All such email communication will include a clear unsubscribe link.
How do we share Personal Data?
We may share your personal data with our authorised business partners, agents and service providers in the UK and within and outside the EEA/Switzerland. Service providers refers to providers of IT systems, for example for managing customer relations or payments. We also share Personal Data as we believe to be necessary: (1) under all applicable law; (2) to comply with any proper legal process; (3) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (4) to enforce our terms and conditions or a particular contract; (5) to protect our operations or those of any of our business partners; (6) to protect our legal rights, privacy, safety or property, and that of our business partners, customers, job applicants, staff or others; and (7) to allow us to seek available remedies or mitigate any loss or damage that we may sustain.
On what do we base our right to collect and use Personal Data?
We base our right to collect and use your personal data on the need to do so in order to provide you with the services or products that you have ordered from us, or when there is a legitimate interest for us to use your personal data for informing you about products or services similar to those you have already purchased or which we reasonably believe will be, on a business to business basis, of genuine professional interest or assistance to the entity that employs you or of which you are a decision maker.
We use appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to keep all personal data under our control accurate and up-to-date, as well as to protect the personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and the accidental loss, destruction or damage of the personal data.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us you can use the unsubscribe feature in the marketing communication you received or let us know by using the contact information listed in the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website. In your request, please indicate that you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us. Please note that changes may not be effective immediately. We will do our very best to comply with your request as soon as we reasonably can.
How long do we store personal data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected or in accordance with time limits stipulated by law and market practice, unless it is necessary for us to keep it longer in order to comply with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or unless a specific time period has been communicated. We will keep limited parts of your personal data which are necessary for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent, but in no event for longer than 7 years after your last completed service or delivery of product.
If you are under the age of 16
If we learn that you are under the age of 16 and that we have collected information about you without consent from your parent or guardian, we will delete the information as soon as possible and you will not be able to use our products or services.
We do not aim to collect any sensitive personal data. Sensitive data relates to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health or medical condition, criminal background or trade union membership. In certain situations, this might however be necessary (for example in order to provide you with the services and products you have ordered and in relation to insurance or compliance with health and safety legislation). We will make sure that we receive your express, written consent to process this information.
You are entitled, once every year, to contact us and without charge discover which information about you is being used. You have a right to receive your personal data in a readable format and you have a right to transfer your personal data to another data controller.
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent or object to GLE using your personal data for direct marketing purposes and you may at any time request that the use of your personal data is restricted or deleted. However, a restriction or deletion could mean that we are not able to provide you with information, services or products as you have requested. Upon your request, we are also obliged to correct personal data about you that is incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
If you would like to have a copy of the data we hold about you or would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at: Szabó László, H-1117 Budapest, Hamzsabégi út 12. or by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments