Do you feel that if you had better legal English, you would be more successful in your career as a law student or lawyer?
Master your legal English and land your dream job at a prestiguous law firm!
This 10 lesson IP law course is designed to guide you to excellence in IP law in English.
The Lesson Titles of the Course are as follows:
1. UK law, US law and EU law relating to Intellectual Property
5. Effect and intellectual property
6. Registration of Intellectual Property
7. Sameness, similarity, difference in relation to intellectual property
8. Violation of intellectual property rights
9. Court action in relation to infringement of IP rights
At the end of the course:
1. You will know the key areas of intellectual property, patents, trademarks and copyrights,
2. You will know the process of registration of Intellectual Property items, by knowing the terminology and be able to confidently use the terms,
3. You will know the terms expressing similarity, difference and sameness between IP items, and will be able to speak and write about them,
4. Your will be familiar with the types of infringement of IP items, and be able to speak and write about them at native pro level,
5. You will be familiar with practices that appear to be illegal but they are not (public domain, fair use),
6. You will be familiar with the types of illegal IP law practices in US and the EU, and will be able to speak about them,
7. You will be able to confidently speak about court procedures, in relation to illegal IP law practices,
8. You will be aware of remedies available in case of infringement of IP rights in US, UK and EU law,
9. You will learn 50 IP terms, and will be able to use them confidently as UK and US legal professionals use these terms,
10. You will be able to express your mother tongue messages in IP law in legal English at the level of UK and US lawyers.
This course will guide you to excellence in IP law, and will cover (i) relevant UK, US and EU laws (ii) relevant IP law terminology (iii) guidance to use them at native pro level, (iv) the field of law itself, (v) illegal practices in US, UK and EU law, and (vi) related court action, (vii) remedies for such illegal action.
The course will be held online, via ZOOM. If you are not familiar with ZOOM, please check out this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOUwumKCW7M
Remember, once you complete this course, you will have a competitive edge over those who have not completed it, and also, you will have a better chance to get your dream job at a prestiguous law firm!
See you in class!!